This class offers a chance to practice Iyengar Yoga at a slower pace through ‘restorative’ well supported asanas.
When should one join this class?
– whenever joining a regular Iyengar yoga class would feel too strenuous
– when recovering from an injury, an operation or a long illness
– when suffering from weakness, fatigue or a burn-out condition
– in the presence of minor physical complaints (backache, knee pain, etc)
– after a strong physical work-out (esp. dancers and sportsmen)
– women in the pre- and post-natal period